I haven't posted in a really long time. A lot has happened in my life since the winter of 2009. My last post was about my nephew, Bekm. Sadly, Bekm passed away on February 8, 2010. His passing was the worst thing my family or I have ever been through. It has been over a year and a half since his passing, but he is still thought about and missed every single day. I believe that sweet little boy strengthened my family and made us all better people. He is our little angel.
Since February of 2010, here is an overview of what has happened:
-I graduated from BYU-Idaho on May 10, 2010 with a BS in Psychology.
-My father got transferred to Colorado for his job.
-My father finally moved back to Idaho in May of 2011. My family has since built a beautiful house in the Boise area.
-Talisha graduated from high school in 2011 and is now attending CWI.
-Kai is a sophomore and is the Varsity football starting quarterback. He was also the Varsity quarterback as a Freshman. He is doing very well and it is a lot of fun going to his games.
-Lacy married Andy Ostler in the Twin Falls Idaho LDS Temple on March 4, 2011. After the marriage ceremony, Bekm was sealed to them. My father sat in as proxy for Bekm. I was not endowed at the time, but heard it was a very emotional experience. Lacy and Andy are expecting a baby boy at the end of January. His name will be Bently Jon Ostler.
-My parents were sealed in the Boise Idaho LDS Temple on April 22, 2011 (the day before the sealing to my husband). My siblings and I were then sealed to my parents. I believe this step in my families life was influenced by our sweet angel Bekm.
-Jason and I started dating on November 8, 2010. We were engaged on January 1, 2011 and married in the Boise Idaho LDS Temple on April 23, 2011. We went on our honeymoon to the Oregon coast. A few months into marriage, we adopted a puppy from the Idaho Humane Society. We named her Remi (short for Remington). We are one little happy family...most of the time :)
-I got promoted to Administrative Assistant at the hospital I work at. I started on May 1, 2011 (about a week after i got married.) I really like my job and the people I have the opportunity to work with every day.
A lot huh? Life has really been a whirlwind...but exciting at the same time. My family has really been blessed this last year.
11.02.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment